Office printing is one of the costs businesses have a difficult time controlling. Unauthorized printing and copying, expensive supply cartridges, underutilized devices, wasted print jobs, and jobs printed on the wrong device have all caused organizations to spend much more than they budget for on printing. The good news is, we can help.
Here are just a few ways that we can help get these costs under control:
- Restrict, limit, or monitor black and white and color copying and printing
- Eliminate the purchasing of toner and cartridges altogether
- Pay for only the color that you use so that an email link doesn’t cost the same to print as a brochure
- Eliminate piles of jobs that are wasted when never picked up at the device
- Application defaults so applications like email always print double-sided in black and white
- Reduced Energy Consumption with Energy Star and Intelligent Ready technology.